Have a Problem with Your Garbage Disposal?
If you’ve noticed problems with your garbage disposal, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air can help. Whether your system malfunctions from time to time or won’t turn on at all, our team can help you get to the bottom of the issue. Your garbage disposal is a crucial part of your kitchen, and you need it in top shape at all times. Whenever you encounter a problem, get in touch with Seattle, WA’s trusted plumbing, electrical, and HVAC company, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air. We’ll have a team out to your home promptly to evaluate the situation and make repairs.
When Should I Call for Assistance?
Many homeowners are careful about “crying wolf” when it comes to plumbing problems. However, issues with your garbage disposal often need professional help as soon as possible. But, how do you know when a problem is severe enough to call Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air? If you’re experiencing one or more of the following issues, we can help:
- Your garbage disposal won’t start: If your system won’t turn on, your system might have burnt out completely. A seasoned plumber will be able to fix this issue.
- Clogs: If your sink isn’t draining as quickly as it should, you may have a clog lurking in one of your pipes. This might also might be an indication of your disposal’s blades being too dull to break down food properly.
- Strange sounds or smells: Odd smells and sounds should never emanate from your garbage disposal. If you start to smell unpleasant food smells or hear grinding, metallic noises, it may be time to call the professionals.
- Leaks: Occasionally, you might find a leak in your garbage disposal’s seal. This is typically a simple fix with a quick call to Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air.
- Jams: Your garbage disposal might jam up for any number of reasons. Too many large pieces of food, starchy vegetables, or non-food items can cause your garbage disposal to stop working correctly.
Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air is on the Case
At the first sign of trouble, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air is on the case. We’ll coordinate with you and schedule a visit to your Seattle, WA home. There, we will inspect your garbage disposal and perform any necessary repair work. Most garbage disposal issues are a quick fix, but they can cause you lots of extra hassle when left unchecked.