Electrical Outlet and Light Switch Replacement
Light Switch and Electrical Outlet Replacement in the Greater Seattle Area
Is it time to change out your outlets or switches in your home? Do appliances fall out of the plug because they are so loose? Do your switches make crackling sounds or are they very difficult to turn on or off? Are your outlets older than 20 years? If you answered yes to any of the above questions you might want to consider replacement.
If you do not replace an outdated or broken outlet, there could be severe consequences. First, your appliances will not receive the power they need to function due to the faulty outlet. Second, electrical fires are a very real possibility, especially in homes with outdated wiring and outlets. Lastly, you or your family could be electrocuted as a result of using the broken outlet or wall switch, causing extensive injury or even death.
Call Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air today at 206-209-0117 to learn more about electrical outlet and light switch replacements in the greater Seattle area and how we can help you.
Quickly & Efficiently Handling All Your Electrical Needs
When you hire our Seattle electricians, you can expect:
- A complete cleanup of the area we worked in so your home looks exactly like when we first arrived
- Us to finish the job we started and not stop until you are fully satisfied with our work
- Our technicians to use booties or remove their shoes before entering your home
- Fully stocked trucks with all the equipment your project needs
- Our electricians to show up in uniform and on time
Contact us online today to schedule an appointment for your electrical outlet replacement in Seattle.