Water Heater Replacement & Installation
Ready to Replace Your Water Heater at Your Seattle, WA Home?
Is your water heater on its last legs? Maybe the costs of repair work have begun to exceed the price of a new unit. Whatever the case, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air is here to help you navigate water heater replacement and installation. Our team has years of experience working with homeowners throughout Seattle, WA, fixing problems related to electrical wiring, HVAC systems, and plumbing. We want to partner with you! Our team has the experience necessary to take on any challenge your plumbing may bring, and we can offer premier repair work and maintenance tips. When it’s time to replace your water heater, count on us!
Do I Need a Water Heater Replacement?
Homeowners might consider a water heater replacement for any number of reasons. However, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air gets a lot of questions about the appropriate time to invest in a replacement. Of course, this answer varies depending on what kind of water heater you own, but most homeowners will want to seek a replacement in the following cases:
- Aging unit: Water heaters typically last around 10 years. If your unit has surpassed this age, it may be time to look into a replacement. Old units often lose much of their efficiency and are more prone to malfunction. In most cases, you can save money in the long run by purchasing a new water heater.
- Lack of hot water: A common sign of water heater failure is the absence of warm water. You can try adjusting the thermostat on your unit, but if this doesn’t yield results, you may want to invest in a new unit.
- Rust: Notice rust in your water heater tank? Even if you haven’t checked the unit itself, you might notice a rusty color or metallic taste to your water. These are both reasons to get in touch with Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air.
- Leaks: A leaking tank or pooled water is a sign of significant problems with your water heater. You may have breaks in your tank that could lead to flooding in your home. Your best bet is to call a plumber as soon as possible.
- Strange noises: If you begin hearing rumbling sounds or other odd noises from your tank, it could mean debris is building up in your water heater. While this sound seems little more than a nuisance, it can signal cracks or breaks in your tank.
Taking Care of Water Heater Installation
Once you’ve identified a problem with your water heater, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating and Air can help. Our experienced team can help you choose the best water heater unit for your circumstances. We’ll work with you to narrow down your options, keeping you aware of the pros and cons of each model. After you’ve made your choice, we’ll take care of the whole installation process. In no time, your Seattle, WA home will be up and running with hot water!